2.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked insurance with Southwest Vacations and it states I get my money back in the original form of payment , as I was going to Jamaica. Now that I had to cancel, I am told the insurance is only refundable , to my credit card, if I booked on a charter flight.

I am only getting a credit for another trip. Here is their description off their website, how do you read this? BE PROTECTED FROM THE UNEXPECTED. Help your clients to have some peace of mind before and during travel by protecting their vacation investments from the unexpected with Southwest Vacations’ Travel Protection Options.

Southwest Airlines Vacations offers these options to provide you peace of mind in knowing you're covered from the moment you book up to your return home. Select one of the options below to review the Travel Protection that applies to your vacation package type: Southwest Vacations Travel Protection Valid for all U.S., Mexico, and The Caribbean destinations, excluding Vacation Exclusive Packages Southwest Vacations Travel Protection Plus Valid ONLY for Vacation Exclusive Packages to Cancun, Mexico; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments